UK PRODUCT MANAGER
TRAVEL & EVENTS COMPANY
£25,000-£40,000 PLUS BENEFITS
An expanding Travel and Events company in London is looking to recruit a UK Product Manager to grow their portfolio of products by identifying, negotiating and securing new suppliers within activities, events, hotels and restaurants, as well as being involved in the marketing of procured products via their website.
You will also manage and develop the relationship with current suppliers, carry out regular market analysis and provide product training for existing staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and growing brand within the travel events and activities sector. Previous experience within a product/procurement role in the Travel and Tourism sector is essential and an interest in the activities industry would be advantageous.
Essential Experience Required:
– Strong negotiation and communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Experience within the Travel Industry with Procurement/Product Management experience
– Supplier relations experience with the ability to develop strong business relationships
– Contracting experience
– Organised with a strong attention to detail
– Motivation to work independently
– Full UK Drivers licence
– Experience of the Activities Industry is desirable
– Experience using Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Google Analytics would be desirable
Simon Hurst-Grover is recruiting for this UK Product Manager role working for a Travel and Events Company in London. Click to apply.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment and 14fiftyseven (trading names of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) are leading international travel recruitment and PA/household recruitment consultancies with offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
Tagged as: Tour Operating
ONLINE PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION MANAGER – HOTELS LONDON EXCELLENT REMUNERATION PACKAGE This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated team manager…...Apply For This Travel Job
ACCOUNT (PRODUCT) MANAGER – TRAVEL INDUSTRY YORK £28,000 Are you an experienced Account Manager who is great at building relationships…...Apply For This Travel Job