TRAVEL CONSULTANT – GERMAN SPEAKING
UP TO £25K
You’ll use your fluency in spoken and written German to make travel arrangements for groups of tourists from Germany to travel throughout the UK and Ireland. You will liaise with tour suppliers and hotels to ensure the successful operation of all tours. You will also be focused on developing and maintaining strong relationships with both existing and potential new clients in the German Speaking Tourism Groups Market inbound to the UK.
You will be working for a highly successful and well established tour operator at their Edinburgh office.
What experience do I need?
* Fluency in written and spoken German language is essential
* A good knowledge of tourist destinations within the UK and Ireland is highly
* Experience using Tourplan desirable, very good knowledge of MS Office is
* Excellent customer care and communication skills
* Organisational skills with good attention to detail
* Self-motivated with strong commercial acumen
What’s in it for me?
An excellent opportunity to use your German language skills and customer service expertise working in the travel industry. You’ll benefit from a competitive salary plus benefits.
Simon Hurst-Grover is recruiting for this Travel Consultant – German Speaking role in Edinburgh.
Tagged as: Travel Agents
CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT – AFTER HOURS HOME-BASED – USA COMPETITIVE BASIC THE JOB As an After-Hours Corporate Travel Consultant you…...Apply For This Travel Job
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT – JAPANESE SPEAKER HOME BASED HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASIC + BENEFITS THE JOB Are you an experienced business…...Apply For This Travel Job
CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT – AFTER HOURS HOME-BASED ANYWHERE IN THE USA HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASIC PLUS GREAT BENEFITS THE JOB A…...Apply For This Travel Job