HEAD OF PPC & SEO
A superb opportunity for a creative PPC/SEO specialist accustomed to identifying target audiences, producing digital campaigns that are engaging, informative, and which really deliver. Reporting into the marketing director, and responsible for affiliates, display, and social, the head of PPC & SEO’s goal is the achievement of high revenue and margins, ensuring maximised return on investment throughout the customer journey via the development of highly effective strategies, a mix of media and multi-million-pound budgets.
Managing a handful of colleagues, and part of the senior management team, you’ll be adept at working at strategic level across all marketing channels, bringing with you an excellent understand of digital marketing trends and developments. With your exceptional knowledge of PPC and SEO, you’ll channel a customer-centric strategy, possessing exceptional knowledge of algorithmic bidding tools, SEO strategies and Google 360 suite (essential for this job).
More key components of this Head of PPC & SEO job with our tour operator client include:
* Create a framework for customer acquisition
* Development and management of all PPC activity, ROI and delivery of growth SEO strategy
* Build and develop the growth of SEM, Affiliate and Display programmes
* Implement paid social and display strategies, driving brand awareness and engaging new
* Breaking down customer journeys with an exceptional understanding of attribution models
* Ensure maximum conversion through customer journey optimisation
* Summarise, analyse and present results
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the UK’s leading holiday specialists, where the dynamic and passionate team prides itself on its fabulous reputation and ability to deliver the absolute best holiday experiences.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
* Previous head of PPC/SEO or digital marketing role with an e-commerce business is
essential to be considered (travel or hospitality is ideal)
* Building and maintaining PPC campaigns and SEO strategies
* Management of large PPC budgets
* Experience in the Google 360 marketing suite
* 10 years+ experience in digital marketing
* Exposure to a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
* Excellent analysis skills
* An intuitive mind
* Excellent experience in user experience and website optimisation
* You must have a B2B background
* Superb knowledge of the digital landscape
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll enjoy a superb salary, the opportunity to be a part of a close-knit team, where diversity and cohesion are embraced, and where your contributions are recognised and rewarded. Included are 25 days holiday per year, bonus scheme, generous holiday discounts and pension. You’ll also enjoy flexible working, where you split your time between working at home and in the office.
Tap to apply for this Head of PPC & SEO job with our tour operator partner.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel and hospitality recruitment company with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, The Maldives and Estonia.
Tagged as: Tour Operating