HEAD OF PROPERTY OPERATIONS (DACH AND BENELUX)
TOUR OPERATOR/HOLIDAY RENTALS
COMPETITIVE PACKAGE INCLUDING CAR AND TRAVEL BENEFITS
This head of property operations job with our tour operator client in Hamburg, Germany is a very visible and autonomous role, as you drive partner and guest experience strategies with commercial focus, ensuring retention as the number one brand within its industry, and, with that, growth in repeat business.
Here’s a snapshot of what’s included this head of property operations job:
* Ensure existing and onboarded industry partners (accommodation providers) receive a world-
class service, with the delivery of customer-focused strategies and plans, and a real
emphasis on relationship building and customer retention
* Responsible for the delivery of local office profitability, identifying opportunities for
revenue growth, while ensuring minimum partner churn. You’ll also be accountable for
tenders, large budgets and forecasting
* Delivery of consistent third party service delivery in terms of maintenance, hygiene,
guest experience, ensuring each property represents a product in line with company vision
* Consistent competitor activity monitoring and reporting
* Negotiation of commercial terms
* Introduce new products, securing the company’s place as the number one choice in the
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A high profile travel organisation and parent company of some of the prominent holiday rental brands, with a presence in almost 40 countries throughout Europe and eight million customers per year. You’ll be joining at a pivotal time in the company’s growth.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
* Driven by delivering the highest level of service to customers and business partners,
guaranteeing growth and retention
* Innovative with an aptitude for challenging the norm and introducing new digital solutions
* Financially-focused – you’ll have a very keen eye on commercials and have experience with
* You’ll have worked in data-driven roles previously
* Experience of managing large, remote teams
* You’ll have held a senior role, preferably within travel or hospitality
* Proven background of managing change and improvement
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
For this head of property operations job with our tour operator partner in Hamburg,Germany, you’ll receive a superb remuneration package, company car and outstanding travel industry discounts and have the opportunity to be a part of an ever dynamic and hugely successful travel business.
Tap to apply for this head of property operations with our tour operator/holidays partner in Hamburg, Germany.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel and hospitality recruitment company with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, The Maldives and Estonia.
Tagged as: Hospitality, Tour Operating