CONTRACTS MANAGER – SCANDINAVIA (NORDICS)
£35,000 – £45,000
There are many successful online travel agents but this one has probably the most amazing selection of travel products and they need a fabulous Hotel Contractor to make their Nordic / Scandinavia offering even greater.
* Negotiate and contract exclusive deals and share these throughout the business
* Attend international travel events to assist relationships and contracting opportunities
* Fully aware of the competition and the best prices in the market and utilise this information to remain competitive
* Monitor sales and make re-active and pro-active business decisions to drive sales of product
* Meet newsletter deadlines
* Manage the Assistant Buyers workload ensuring the information they capture and provide is accurate – this requires strong attention to detail
* Strong negotiator, confident with suppliers, analytical, autonomous, team player, loves a challenge and can work under pressure
* Competent using Excel, Microsoft office
* Knowledge of Sales Force is a plus
* 2 years minimum experience in a contracting/product position with a tour operator, OTA or wholesaler
This Contracts Manager role is being recruited by Fiona Morrison – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
By applying for this vacancy, you consent to the safe storage and handling of any personal data you’ve provided us with. We will never share your data with a third-party without your consent. You can request the removal of your data at any time, by emailing email@example.com.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
Tagged as: Online Travel Agents, Tour Operating
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – DIRECT SALES CORPORATE TRAVEL, WATFORD UP TO £45,000 PLUS BONUSES This is a superb opportunity for…...Apply For This Travel Job