B2C BRAND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
MANCHESTER (HYBRID WORK FROM HOME 3 DAYS/OFFICE 2 DAYS)
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate brand marketing guardian to use their existing, through the line skills, to generate attention, interest and desire in a travel audience. Making the phone ring and emails ping with multiple enquiries for this luxury brand. You will work with two amazing marketing execs and report into two of the most dynamic marketing leaders in the industry.
You will run campaigns from start to finish and will be almost parental in your passion for ensuring all assets, be it content, brochures, landing pages, images etc. are perfect and do you and the business proud.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Based in Manchester city centre, a luxury tour operator, with international offices in Manchester, Canada and Australia, providing luxury journeys for a global travel audience.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
* At least 2 years’ experience in a B2C (not B2B) full cycle, through the line marketing role, where you’ve run campaigns from start to finish continuously throughout the year
* Obvious passion for marketing (if you were a stick of rock, it would say marketing all the way through you)
* Energetic and self-motivated with a very keen eye for detail
* Commercial thinker who is results driven
* Highly resilient, intuitive, and tenacious
* Experience working to deadlines
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
This is a hybrid role currently working 3 days from home and 2 days in there fabulous Manchester city centre offices. You’ll receive a competitive salary, including travel discounts, and have the opportunity to be a part of an ever growing, highly reputable and hugely successful travel business.
Tap to apply for this B2C brand marketing executive role.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel and hospitality recruitment company with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, The Maldives and Estonia.
Tagged as: Cruise, Tour Operating