ACCOUNT MANAGER – GERMAN SPEAKING
A Global Travel Technology provider is looking to recruit a German Speaking Account Manager to look after it’s Northern Europe region. You will be responsible for a portfolio of customer accounts, retaining and developing the relationships to assist these partners develop their businesses. You will have previous experience in successfully managing a portfolio of clients, will be relationship lead and consultative in your approach with a strong focus in establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships with an excellent proven track record in exceeding retention and revenue targets
You can be based either in Germany or within an easy commute to the London area.
* Fluent English / German both written and spoken
* Business degree preferred
* Travel related role with travel technology experience
* Strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
* Excellent communicator
* Presentation skills
* Analytical when it comes to complex situations
* Passion for technology and desire to keep knowledge current in the ever-changing travel technology industry
* Commercially aware and resourceful
* Proactive communicator
* Ability to travel at short notice
This role will require the ability to travel up to 40% of the time, so flexibility to working hours and ability to travel is essential if applying.
Nicola Townsend is recruiting this German Speaking Account Manager role
Click below to apply
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and The Maldives.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings.
Tagged as: Business Travel, Travel Technology