SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
TO €75K PLUS BENEFITS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most successful and fastest growing online travel companies, leading its HR function across DACH, Benelux and Scandinavia.
Within this role, you’ll report in to the HR Director (in London) and you will manage a HR Manager and HR Assistant in Berlin, with the additional support of a large HR and recruitment team in London. You will also work closely with the HOD’s across the regions driving employee engagement, ER, org structure, recruitment, culture and learning & development.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Experienced senior human resources manager
• Native-level German and fluent English
• Very good knowledge of German employment law
• Ability to produce creative, business sound solutions
• Evidence of end to end HR project delivery
• Proven track record to deliver projects on time and on budget
• Ability to prioritise effectively
• Able to travel internationally
Fiona Morrison-Arnthal is looking after this executive position. Click here to contact Fiona, including your CV and the job title.