GENERAL MANAGER HOSPITALITY SOFTWARE
This is a superb opportunity for a hospitality software, dynamic business leader to join a global SAAS/CLOUD software brand.
As the general manager, you will be building a new UK-based sales, operations and management team to complement the existing international teams. Using your extensive leadership experience, you’ll have responsibility for the development of goals and objectives, as well as autonomy over the design and implementation of business plans and strategies. You’ll work closely with suppliers, vendors, and partners to build and maintain strong business relationships and will represent the company at trade shows and events. You’ll organise and manage your staff to maximise productivity and efficiency, ensuring sufficient staff resources are in place whilst monitoring company performance and guaranteeing objectives are met.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• Proven general management/director, leadership experience in a start-up business within the hospitality technology space, or restaurant point of sale technology, hotel technology and golf and spa technologies
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with excellent presenting ability
• Deep understanding of business processes and strategy development
• Motivated and results driven with exceptional leadership abilities
• BSc/Ba in Business Management or a relevant field would be advantageous
You’ll receive a generous remuneration package and the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and thriving business where your contributions are recognised and rewarded.
Fiona Morrison-Arnthal is looking after this executive position. Click here to contact Fiona, including your CV and the job title.